When we work together I promise to bring every ounce of my energy and passion. You can fully expect to see my bad dance moves at your reception, opportunities to laugh at me when I fall in a hole on a hike or even laugh when you hear my favorite past time telling dad jokes.
From the moment we first chat to the moment of your wedding, elopement or engagement session I’ll be creating a plan for our time together. Sometimes thats making a Spotify playlist for the two of you to unwind to and sometimes thats bringing some of your favorite goodies to a session.
Living in the moment is huge to me and I'm all about having an easygoing and laid back vibe. Life is pretty crazy but in times of adversity I would rather laugh it off than cry.
Hugs are a must before I say goodbye to the two of you! My goal is always to put your heart at ease and think of me as your new best friend not just your wedding photographer.
• Where are you located?
• How many images are included?
• Do you give out unedited photos?
• How does payment work?
• How do I book you?
• What happens if you can’t be at our wedding?
• What if we cancel/resched our date?
• How long have you been a photographer?
• Will You Photoshop Us?
• What happens if the weather is bad?
• What do we wear to our photoshoot?
• What is your turnaround?
• How Does Travel Expenses Work?
• Do you help in the planning process?
• Do you photograph Families, seniors, etc.?